Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week 3

Maybe my problem is, I don't sit at my computer and browse the internet. I just take a quick look at headline news and get to work. Who has time with SRC to explore blogs and such? I'm sorry but I'm even feeling stressed out by the time this class is taking away from all the work I have to do to get ready for the summer. Not enjoying this at all. Probably would appreciate it more if it was offered during a "slow" time. I might drop out. No time and the stress isn't worth it right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sherry - yes, I know this is a rotten time for children's librarians! I find some of these tools relate directly to SRC however, but now might not be the easiest time to learn them. There are a number of library children's department blogs I subscribe to and I find tons of ideas on programming and book suggestions there. As well, there are number of great literacy and children's literature blogs that have supplied some of the great titles we're including on this year's book lists! We certainly designed the course to be FUN so if this time of the year is too packed with other fun stuff (like planning your SRC) we understand if you need to back out. You can also feel free to do this at your own pace if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete